Have a look at our selection of latex pants and shorts! Made in the UK, these rubber pants are the most wearable way of adding latex to your wardrobe. They’re perfect for day or night, in the bedroom or outside it. All of our items are unisex, so browse latex pants for women and men.
How to Find Latex Pants in the Right Size
When shopping for ready-made latex, it’s always better to err on the side of a little smaller. Latex pants are designed to stretch a little as you wear them, and after all, don’t you want a skin-tight fit?
The most important measurement is your waistline, which you should measure slightly above the belly button. Then, click on our size guide (it’s just above the size selector) to find the size that aligns with your measurement.
We carry latex trousers in sizes small all the way up to XL. If you’d like an XXL pair, have a look at our hand-tailored latex shorts. You can also contact us with any further questions about sizing.
How to Get Into Your Latex Trousers
Pulling on latex trousers requires a bit of finesse. It’s not too different from pulling on a tight pair of tights or pantyhose. Here are our tips for getting yours on successfully.
- Start by applying a latex dressing aid to both the inside and outside of your pants. Our silicone-based Latex Shiner is a great choice because it’ll add both lubrication and shine, but you can also opt for pure talc if you’d like to avoid the greasiness.
- Next, hold the pants so that they’re facing in the correct direction.
- Compress the trouser legs so that you can slide your foot directly inside. Do the same with the other foot.
- Slowly pull each pant leg upward, bit by bit. Be careful and use the entire length of your fingers when grabbing the material, since latex can tear easily.
- Finally, pull the waistband over your waist.
- Once your trousers are on, gently pull and smooth things out to make sure that they fit you comfortably with no wrinkles or air pockets.
- Finally, if necessary, shine the outside of your pants for that sexy, leg-elongating gleam.
How to Care for Rubber Pants
Once you’re done wearing your latex pants, make sure to wash them right away. Any oils from your skin can break down the materials, so it’s important to remove them.
- Wash your latex by soaking it in soapy warm water.
- Use your hands to wipe it gently, and then rinse it clean.
- Shake it free of excess water, and then use a soft cloth to dry it gently.
- Finally, hang it in a dry place away from sunlight to finish drying.
- Once your latex is dry, dust it with powder and pack it away safely.
Check out our latex care guide for more tips!